University of Mississippi MBA Program
The University of Mississippi has approved graduates of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU to receive six hours of academic credit toward the Masters degree in Business Administration. Three hours of credit is awarded for accounting, and three hours for finance toward the 36 hours of credit required for completing the MBA program. The University of Mississippi offers a Professional Online MBA geared towards the working professional. Students are accepted subject to the University of Mississippi’s admission requirements. The 36 semester-hour curriculum focuses on developing the analytical skills and breadth of judgment that are essential elements of effective decision making in any organization. Instructional methods include internet learning systems, telephone conference calls, video conferencing and interactive CD-ROM/DVD technology.
All of the following must be submitted by the deadline in order to be considered.
- A 400 word personal statement
- 2 professional letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT score report, (550 + recommended) or the equivalent GRE score
- Official undergraduate transcript, (3.0+ GPA recommended)
To apply now, please click here.
April 1st for the summer term
July 1st for the fall term
November 1st for the spring term
- Ole Miss MBA Website: www.olemissbusiness.com/mba
- Tuition estimates:
Mississippi residents pay approximately $360 per credit hour and non-residents pay $872.50 per credit hour http://www.olemiss.edu/admissions/tuition/
- Financial Aid: http://www.olemiss.edu/gradschool/financial_aid_info.php
- Residency: http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/registrar/resinfo.html
- PMBA Oesterling Scholarship: http://www.outreach.olemiss.edu/southaven/financialaid/oesterling.html
For more information contact:
Director of MBA/MHA Administration
School of Business Administration
The University of Mississippi
PO Box 1848
University, MS 38677