SPACE IS LIMITED due to the program suspension in 2020, early enrollment is recommended.
Applicants must have credit for courses in Basic Accounting and either Economics or Money and Banking. This credit may be obtained from a college or university or from the American Bankers Association and CFTEA.
All students must be officers or regulatory officials in the financial services industry.
A minimum of three years’ experience as an officer in the financial services industry is required; applicants from supervisory agencies must have a minimum of five years’ experience in bank supervision.
Students must satisfy the following requirements to graduate from GSB:
- Satisfactory completion of a series of 10 bank study projects—five the first year, five the second year.
- Satisfactory grades on examinations during the resident sessions.
- Full participation in all assigned classes and activities.
Application and Fees
Final admission deadline is April 16, 2021.
A Wifi enabled tablet with a note taking app is recommended.
- $4,445 per session, includes $300 nonrefundable annual processing fee. This fee, which covers room, meals and all instructional materials, is due upon notification of admission.
- If an applicant withdraws before January 1, 2021, the full tuition fee will be refunded. An applicant withdrawing between January 1 and April 1 will forfeit $150; an applicant withdrawing from April 1 to May 1 will forfeit one-half of the tuition; an applicant withdrawing after May 1 will forfeit the entire fee.
Tuition for the Graduate School of Banking at LSU includes downloadable course materials which will be posted to a secure student website shortly before the start of the session. We encourage students to download course materials prior to class to a wifi-enabled tablet with note-taking app. While printed materials are not required, you may wish to print a copy to bring to school.
GSB at LSU
Louisiana State University MBA Program
Arkansas State MBA Program
Mississippi College MBA Program
Mississippi State University MBA Program
Union College of KY MBA Program
University of Mississippi MBA Program
University of SC MBA Program
University of Tennessee at Martin MBA Program
University of West Georgia MBA Program