University of SC MBA Program
Bankers completing the Graduate School of Banking program at LSU may enroll in the Professional MBA program of the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina. This internationally recognized university offers GSBLSU graduates:
- A program which may be completed two years (accelerated options available).
- Blended learning experience: real-time and captured instruction combined with 3 day long immersions on the USC Columbia campus.
- No prerequisite course work.
- Curriculum consists of 16 courses (GSB graduates take only 13).
- One course per 7-week term, one night per week (6-9pm).
- Optional 10-day study abroad experiences.
- Start in January or August.
- $753 per credit hour regardless of residency (each course is 3 credit hours).
Program website: moore.sc.edu/pmba