May 19-31, 2019
The following information will assist you in preparing for the 2019 Session. Click on each title to access the document or go to the appropriate web page.
- Special Activities for Faculty – Your list of Faculty meetings/activities during the Session.
- Important Information for Faculty – This will answer your questions regarding housing, meals, transportation and dress code during the Session.
- GSBLSU App – Launch Page for Downloading the GSBLSU App.
- Travel Voucher – Complete and return to GSB upon departure for travel expense reimbursement.
- LSU Recreation Form – Complete this form and fax to the Rec Center if you are interested in using these facilities during your stay.
- LSU Campus Map (pdf) or use the LSU interactive map.
- Baton Rouge Map – Map of surrounding area including the airport and points of interest or use the BR interactive map.
- Business Education Complex (BEC) – Classroom Map
- Patrick F. Taylor (PFT) – Classroom Map
- Class Schedule Booklet – Listing of Course/Case Meeting Locations and Times
- Students & Faculty – Listing of Students and Faculty for the 2019 Session.
- Student Profiles – Summary of the 2019 Session student body.
- Course Outlines – To view course outlines go to the Freshman, Junior, or Senior website pages. Login information will be provided by the GSB Office.
New for 2019: Several faculty have requested a list of their students. Click on a course classification for a listing of all students enrolled in a given section. Faculty will teach a separate section (Section 1 and Section 2) of their course in both the morning and afternoon. Refer to the Class Schedule Booklet determine when each section is taught. Feel free to contact the GSB office if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Basic Credit Analysis
- Intermediate Credit Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Negotiate to Win for Bankers
- Recruiting/Retaining the Right Employees
- Sources of Non-Interest Income
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Leading Through Advocacy
- Rural & Small Business Lending
- Troubled Asset Resolution
Week 1 Freshman Case Groups
Week 2 Freshman Case Groups
Week 1 Junior Case Groups
Note: Case Leaders and BMSim Faculty may view or print Case Group lists at any time, but copies will be provided by the GSB office in your welcome packet. If you need assistance, contact the GSB office.
GSB at LSU
Louisiana State University MBA Program
Arkansas State MBA Program
Mississippi College MBA Program
Mississippi State University MBA Program
Union College of KY MBA Program
University of Mississippi MBA Program
University of SC MBA Program
University of Tennessee at Martin MBA Program
University of West Georgia MBA Program