- Don Woodland's Address
- New Officers & Trustees on the Board
- New Faculty & Courses
- The New Look of GSB Publications
- 2015 Tuesday Speaker
- Outstanding Faculty Member
- Faculty Profile
- 2015 FRB Atlanta Banking Outlook Conference
- Student Directory Listings
We look forward to another exciting year at GSB. We hope that the BancGrad Newsletter gets passed along to others in your home banks, particularly those who may be candidates for upcoming sessions of GSBLSU. The 66th session of GSBLSU will run from May 24 through June 5, 2015. We are currently accepting applications and those may be submitted online here.
If you'd like to access the BancGrad Newsletters from previous years, you may find them on our GSB Newsletter page here.