The Graduate School of Banking at LSU will participate in the Atlanta Fed’s 2014 Banking Outlook Conference on Thursday, February 27. Top industry experts will share their views of the challenges, opportunities, and risks facing financial institutions in 2014. Among other topics, the conference will explore:
- Economic conditions and the policy environment
- Interactions between banks and the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Changing nature of the office sector of commercial real estate
- The Rise of Cybercrime and BankingCybersecurity
- Recruiting for the future
Attend the conference virtually by registering to view the event live via USTREAM and follow conference updates on the Atlanta Fed’s Twitter feed or by using the hashtag #BankingOutlook14. You can also view the conference agenda for more details.